Choice of refractor or full cutoff flat glass units. Wattage range from 250-400 watt.
- Street , highway, parking and security area lighting
- Prismatic glass or acrylic refractor provides wide spacing with semi-cutoff distributions. Flat, tempered and impact resistant glass lens provides full cutoff, StarView compliant lighting.
- Die cast aluminum housing and doors. Two door design allows independent access to lamp chamber or ballast compartment for easy mounting and service. Protective powder paint finish in bronze or gray.
- Horizontal lamp orientation with multi-faceted reflectors on cutoff designs for a no-glare unit. Refactor units feature horizontal lamps as well. Type III distribution, field adjustable to Type II.
- Pulse-rated mogul base porcelain sockets with nickel-plated center contacts.
- Quad-Tap® or 480V ballastry, HPF, with quick connect to housing power door. Photoelectric receptacle standard. HPS-auto lag (70, 100, 150 watt), auto regulator (250, 400 watt)/MH - peak lead auto transformer. Units are UL listed for use in wet locations.
- Wet listed
- Specification Sheets
- Instruction Sheets
- PSG Pages