NRG 4000 SERIES Applications
- Ceiling mount applications including parking garages, walkways, building eaves, drive under canopies, etc. Typical mounting is 8-15 feet.
NRG 4000 SERIES FEATURES
- Die cast aluminum housing mounts over recessed junction boxes or has two 1/2" side hubs to accept surface conduit. Provides rugged mounting and heat dissaption for cooler operation and long electrical component life.
- Refractor is standard in acrylic on all units except 175H which has a special high temperature acrylic. All units except 175H can be specified with optional polycarbonate refractor for vandal resistant mounting applications.
- Side prisms minimize side brightness while bottom prism spread the light uniformly. Vertical lamp reduces intensity below the fixture for better project uniformity.
- Reflector is hydroformed with fluted segments for excellent performance.
- Standard finish is dark bronze powder paint.
- Lamp is included.